What information do we (Meubles Woodstock & cie Inc.) collect?
All the information we collect about you is used to provide you with an optimal customer experience. In particular, the information collected enables Meubles Woodstock & cie Inc. to offer visitors to the website www.woodstockcie.com a personalized and enjoyable shopping experience. The information we collect includes:
- Information you give us: Meubles Woodstock & cie Inc. receives and retains all the information you enter on woodstockcie.com or provide to us in any other way. You always have the choice not to provide this information. However, please note that not disclosing certain information may prevent you from accessing certain services offered by Meubles Woodstock & cie Inc., including our main activity, online product purchase. In this case, if you wish to purchase one of our furniture items but do not want to disclose your personal information on the website www.woodstockcie.com, please contact our customer service and we will proceed with the order by phone. Please be aware that the information you give us is always used for the purpose of improving our customer service, personalizing our offers to what you might like, or assisting with communications with you.
- Information by email: We collect your email address in order to send you information related to your order and to communicate with you to give you the status of your order. During your order, you can choose to subscribe or not to our newsletter. If you have checked that you wish to subscribe to marketing, but no longer wish to receive promotional communications by email from us, you can still unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking on "I no longer want to receive emails from www.woodstockcie.com" at the bottom of the last email received from us.
Confidentiality of collected information
As we stated above, we attach great importance to respecting your privacy and we do everything in our power to respect the trust you place in us. That is why we do not engage in any commercial activity that involves the sale of personal information to third parties or anything that could come close to it. The information we keep about you is a key element of the business activity of Meubles Woodstock & cie Inc. and nothing else.
The only circumstances under which your personal information may be shared with third parties are as follows:
- Service providers: Woodstock & Co. Furniture Inc. sometimes retains the services of companies to perform certain tasks on its behalf. These tasks may include delivering packages, sending email or postal mail, data analysis, assisting Woodstock & Co. Furniture Inc. in marketing, providing search results and links (including advertisements and paid links), and processing credit card payments. These service providers only have access to information that is relevant to the performance of their tasks and cannot use this information for any other purpose.
- Transfer of business or activities: In the event that Woodstock & Co. Furniture Inc. were to sell or acquire businesses or other commercial entities, customer or user information from www.woodstockcie.com may be transferred to the new owner. However, this information remains governed by any previous privacy statements prior to the acquisition or sale. Additionally, if Woodstock & Co. Furniture Inc. were to be acquired, customer information would be transferred as an asset.
- Other: In cases other than those mentioned above, Woodstock & Co. Furniture Inc. will always ask for your consent before using your personal information or disclosing your personal information to third parties. Note that you always have the option to refuse to disclose your personal information.
Protection of your personal information
Woodstock & Co. Furniture Inc. secures the confidentiality of your personal information on the Internet. Unfortunately, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security of information, even though Woodstock & Co. Furniture Inc. takes all measures to ensure that no breaches occur in the system protecting the results. Since the security of your information cannot be guaranteed by Woodstock & Co. Furniture Inc., you agree to transmit this information at your own risk.
For optimal protection of your information, you must prevent any unauthorized access to your account password and computer. Additionally, you should log out of your session as soon as you finish using a shared computer.
Age limit for the use of woodstockcie.com
Individuals under the age of 18 cannot use the website www.woodstockcie.com without the permission of a parent or legal guardian. If the user of woodstockcie.com is under 13 years old, Meubles Woodstock & cie Inc. requests that no personal information be entered, even with the permission of a parent or legal guardian. Please note that we cannot automatically block access to those under 13 or under 18 who are not accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. In this regard, you understand that Meubles Woodstock & cie Inc. does not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age and in no way intends its site for children under 13 years of age.
What are my privacy options?!
You have the choice not to provide your personal information to Meubles Woodstock & cie Inc., even if it is necessary to make an online purchase or add an item to your wish list on the website www.woodstockcie.com. If you wish to purchase a Woodstock & cie furniture item while keeping your personal information to yourself, you must contact our customer service by phone and a representative will fill out an order form and process the payment by phone with your credit card number.
If you do not want to receive email communications from Meubles Woodstock & cie Inc., please update your preferences on the Email Profile page, accessible from the footer of Meubles Woodstock & cie Inc. newsletters or from the footer of the website www.woodstockcie.com.
If you wish to change the settings of your web browser regarding cookies, the "Help" section of your web browser can usually guide you through the process.
Information provided by you:
You provide Meubles Woodstock & cie Inc. with personal information when you conduct a search, place an order, create a wish list, submit feedback, participate in a contest, respond to a survey, enter information in "My Account," or contact Meubles Woodstock & cie Inc. In doing so, you may have provided Meubles Woodstock & cie Inc. with information such as your name, address, telephone number, credit card number, the name, address and telephone number of the people to whom your purchases were shipped, the content of reviews and emails you have sent to Meubles Woodstock & cie Inc., as well as certain financial information.
Automatically collected information:
Among the information that Meubles Woodstock & cie Inc. collects and analyzes are the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your username, email address, password, information related to your system and connections, such as the version of your web browser, your time zone, versions of additional software to your browser, your operating system, and platform. Meubles Woodstock & cie Inc. also analyzes your purchase history (which Meubles Woodstock & cie Inc. sometimes correlates with the purchase history of other consumers to establish lists of best sellers, for example), the complete URL path to, through, and from the website www.woodstockcie.com, including the date and time of connection, the products you have viewed or searched for, and your cookie ID. Navigation information such as cookies, Flash cookies, or similar information on certain parts of the website www.woodstockcie.com is used for fraud prevention or other purposes. Meubles Woodstock & cie Inc. may also collect technical information to help identify your device for fraud prevention and diagnosis purposes.
Information you have access to:
The information that you can easily access on the website www.woodstockcie.com includes updated information about your recent orders, information that identifies you (name, email address, password, communication preferences, and address book), your payment options (information related to your credit cards, gift cards, and account balance), your email communication options, and your wish lists.