Customer satisfaction is our priority. That's why we offer a highly flexible return and refund policy!
- From the moment you place your order until the day of delivery: If you change your mind or have second thoughts, we understand! Regular-priced products can be exchanged and refunded, while discounted products are exchangeable but not refundable.
- From the day of delivery up to 30 days after receiving your order: We provide our customers with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee policy after delivery. This means that, regardless of the reason, if your furniture doesn't meet your expectations, we commit to taking it back. However, it's important to note that regular-priced products are exchangeable and refundable, and discounted products are exchangeable but not refundable. Delivery charges are non-refundable after delivery, and in the case of an exchange, a new delivery fee will be applied to facilitate the exchange between the returned furniture and the new one. Here are some conditions to meet for a return request to be accepted:
In original condition: We meticulously inspect all furniture leaving our facility before it goes to its new homes, and at the time of delivery, we ensure with you that the furniture you receive meets the highest quality standards. At the time of return, we expect the same from you. The returned furniture must be in the same condition as it was delivered and therefore have no:
- marks on the finish (the furniture will be inspected in sunlight to ensure that no marks on the finish are visible)
- other damage to the furniture.
Procedure for returns: Our satisfaction guarantee policy applies only to regular products available in our online store and not on custom dimensions products. For any returns, please contact our customer service to obtain a return authorization. Before starting the return process, make sure to comply with ALL the conditions mentioned above, otherwise the return will not be authorized. We will then determine with you a date and time for pickup, at which you will be present at your home, and we will come to collect the item in question on that date, within a 3-hour window previously agreed with you. For products sent via Canada Post, you will need to package the item to be returned and drop it off at the nearest post office counter. On the day of pickup: before taking the item, the delivery personnel will verify with you that the item is in its original condition, otherwise they will not be able to take the merchandise. If the inspected item is not in its original condition, the delivery personnel will not be able to proceed with the exchange and the exchange delivery fees will not be refunded. Once the item is returned to our warehouse, a refund will be issued to you in the same payment method as the original purchase. Depending on your bank provider, it may take up to 10 business days for the funds to be deposited into your account.
Legally, it is stated that "the law grants a guarantee on the item you purchase: it must be able to serve its normal intended use for a reasonable period of time"*. This "reasonable period of time" varies depending on the price paid, the terms of the contract, and the conditions of use. The law provides for 5 criteria, namely quality, durability, conformity, safety, as well as manufacturing defects. We commit to providing you with superior quality products that do not present any defects. That being said, if your product does not meet the 5 criteria mentioned above, please contact our customer service as soon as possible and an expert will evaluate the problem with you. Our guarantee covers manufacturing defects, but not damage related to normal wear and tear, such as scratches or stains for example, or alterations to the wood related to natural causes (small cracks in the wood) or external factors (temperature, humidity, etc.). Our guarantee against manufacturing defects covers a period of two years from the delivery date of your furniture. Furniture covered by the manufacturing defect guarantee can be exchanged or repaired, depending on the decision of the production department, but cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
Transporting goods for replacement or repair is at the manufacturer's expense if the customer chose delivery during the initial purchase of the furniture. If the defective merchandise was picked up at the warehouse during the purchase, organizing transportation and related costs for replacing or repairing the merchandise will be the customer's responsibility.
* Breakage and alterations to furniture caused by abusive use and/or external factors (temperature, humidity, etc.) are not covered by the legal warranty.